How to unlock Facebook Account without Security Question

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Staff member
Dec 4, 2017

This is one of the FAQs regarding Facebook Account Locked - how to Unlock it. The common question is How to unlock account when security question doesn't work or without Security Question.

Some FAQs asked by Users about Facebook Unlock

Sam asked " My Facebook Account Temporarily Locked! How to Unlock?"

Christine asked "how to restore a facebook account with no email or security question!"

Ben asked "Forgotten password and security question, how do I get back into my account" ?

Sonia Asked "facebook account temporarily locked and I forgot birthday - How to Unlock my Account?"

How to unlock Facebook Account without Security Question

Facebook has provided the Facebook Unlock procedure as follows. To unlock your facebook account without any security question or phone number verification, you need to provide your identification details.

1. Resetting your password

To request a new password, click the following link:

You can also use the "Forgot your password?" link located near the “Login” button on the Facebook home page.

2. Identifying your account

If you request a new password, you will be asked to identify your account. These tips may help with the process:

3. Additional resources

Unfortunately, we cannot offer personalized email support for login issues, but you can find more information through these resources:

- Security questions:

- Recovering your Facebook account through friends:

- Login and password frequently asked questions: